Monday, March 25, 2024

Twenty Years Later

 On the twentieth anniversary of the publishing of my first novel, "Ard Righ: The Sword on the Stone," just wanted to publish a reminder of my published works:

        "Ard Righ" (A Celtic Tale Book I)

         "Kingdom of Summer" (A Celtic Tale Book II) 

         "Reign of Fire" (A Celtic Tale Book III) 

         "Shadow of the Grail" (A Celtic Tale)

         "Messiah Helix" (A Novel of the Custodis Veritas) 

         "Knucklebones" (A collection of shorts)

         "Alone In a Crowd" (A chapbook of American poetry)
















All books are available in both trade paperback and e-book format via Amazon.com. Audio versions of “Ard Righ,” “Kingdom of Summer,” and “Messiah Helix” are additionally available via Audible.com. For more info visit my author page on Amazon.com, or my blog Ray’s Rhetoric at raycattie.blogspot.com, or my website at www.raycattie.com.

No comments: